- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Union Pacific Railroad Paperback – 15 Apr 2019
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 15 Apr 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Richard Billingsley was first called to the railway in 1975 as a 9 year old lad, fascinated by the bells and clunks from a Great Western era signalbox. Relocating to North Wales in the early 2000s, the author has created an extensive record of the modern history of the line across the North Wales coast. Bored of the increasingly sterile UK railscene, he first discovered the American railroad during a family holiday to Florida in 2008. Immediately captivated, he's returned to capture the scene over a dozen times since, photographing the railroad in more than 20 states. And, if he's learnt anything, it's that you never know quite what will happen next…
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|