- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll - 19 mm x 1.5 m
|Price:||£3.36 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.76 (59%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double - sided adhesive strips for indoor and outdoor use
- Mounts hooks, signs, numbers, pictures, car number plates etc
- Holds up to 120kg per roll
- Waterproof and white in colour
- Ideal for wood, ceramic, tiles, metal, brick, stone, plaster and most plastics
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0791429256900 , 5055964814335 , 5054251075510 , 5054480037242 , 8970676060870 , 5054605352748 , 5010383051280|
|Number of Items||1|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: Room Temperature|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Gorilla Glue 3044101 Heavy-Duty Double Sided Mounting Tape, 25.4 mm x 1.52 m
Mammoth Powerful Grip Tape - Re-enforced double-sided tape - 12mm x 2.5m - Clear
Sanojtape Superbond Acrylic Foam Tape Black 12mm x 5m | Heavy Duty Mounting Tape | Permanent Adhesive for Difficult Surfaces and Materials | Perfect for Automotive, LED, Waterproof | 1mm Thickness
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Strips - Pack of 10
UniBond 781742 19mm x 1.5m No More Nails Roll Interior
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||—||—|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||UK + DIRECT||Amazon.co.uk||Sanoj Tape Sweden [UK]||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Size||1||1.5m||12mm x 2.5m||12mm x 5m||1||—|
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll provides ultra strong, temperature resistant, instant adhesion for fast and easy mounting and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Each roll holds up to 120kg. UniBond No More Nails Ultra Permanent Roll is suitable for wood, ceramic, tiles, metal, brick, stone, plaster and most plastics. Apply only to clean, dry sound surfaces which are free from dust, oil, grease, polish and moisture.
1 x Unibond No More Nails Roll Interior / Exterior 19mm x 1.5m
From the manufacturer
UniBond No More Nails
For more than 100 years, the Henkel family of brands have been world leaders in professional grade adhesives and sealants. But Henkel products aren’t just for professionals. Tried, tested and proven by millions of customers worldwide, Henkel branded products have become the number one choice for DIYers in and around the home. The UniBond No More Nails range is the ultimate tool to make DIY easier. The range consists of a variety of adhesives which will help you to complete a range of jobs both inside and outside the house. These high strength adhesives have superior grab strength and eliminate the need for nails, screws and plugs in many DIY and repair jobs. No More Nails products are available in Cartridges, Tubes, Mini Tubes, Strips, Rolls and the Easy Applicator.
Why use UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll?
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll is a double sided mounting tape for fast and easy mounting. It provides permanent, instant adhesion and can be used for both interior and exterior purposes. It is ideal for mounting mount hooks, signs, numbers, pictures, car number plates etc. One roll holds up to 120kg under ideal conditions i.e. mounting smooth flat objects less than 10mm thick to metal. Adheres to most building materials: wood, ceramic, tiles, metal, brick, stone, plaster and most plastics. Not suitable for mounting mirrors.
How to use UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll:
1) Apply only to clean, dry, sound surfaces which are free from dust, oil, grease, polish and moisture. For best results clean surfaces with methylated spirit.
2) Prime dusty or porous surfaces with UniBond PVA diluted with 5 parts water and allow to dry.
3) Cut to desired length.
4) Apply to object, press down firmly, and avoid trapping air between tape and mounting surface.
5) Remove the red liner and carefully apply to surface pressing down firmly. For light objects e.g. signs and number plates, adhere strips (slightly shorter than the object) every 25-30cm. Mounted items cannot be repositioned. Maximum adhesion is reached after 24 hours, support heavier items for 24 hours.
UniBond No More Nails range:
The UniBond No More Nails Range consists of a variety of adhesives to complete a range of jobs both indoors and outdoors:
- UniBond No More Nails Original Cartridge for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Original Tube for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Original Mini Tube for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Original Easy Applicator for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Invisible Cartridge for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Invisible Tube for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Invisible Mini Tube for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Invisible Easy Applicator for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Waterproof for indoor and outdoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll for indoor and outdoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll for indoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Permanent Strips for indoor and outdoor use
- UniBond No More Nails Removable Strips for indoor and outdoor use
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using it for fixing plastic fittings to cars for some time. It has performed better than the tapes that recommended by the auto manufacturer. I would give a small tip that always works perfectly. Make sure you clean the surfaces that you are going to stick if you want a completely professional fitting. I always use a solvent cleaner. If you cannot source that then buy some Methylated Spirit. One small bottle will last for ages and costs a few pounds.
The fittings go through car washes and are exposed to the elements and still remain fixed in place with this product. It is approximately one third of the price on Amazon compared to large DIY shops. This product can be used on almost anything.
The three mirrors are still hanging, and have been in place for six months now.
I am not sure what the wall would look like once removed, but for now its a perfect solution.
Can't really fault it at all, and seems to stick to any surface. Struggled with my car interior lights though, but the plastic is slightly textured so it's to be expected.
Overall, a top product my go to.
It's easy to use and it is good at keeping light objects in place but you have to use a lot of tape to get it to work, one roll per shelf in my case, and you don't get much per roll which makes it very expensive.
Two shelves fell down that I tried to use less product on, but on the plus side it didn't damage the paint on the wall.