Customer reviews

Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 May 2017
Wow, when reading this very honest biog you quickly realise that Mike Tyson is a walking contradiction!
One paragraph he appears very profound and extremely enlightening whilst the next he relapses into a barrage of blaming everyone but Mike Tyson.
Tyson was one hell of a boxer and he had all the ring skills (he could slip punches as well as throw them with intent) but I'm still not sure what kind of man being he is. Perhaps it depends on what Mike Tyson you meet on the day of what chapter you read.
Although you learn the patten quite quickly (relapse follows relapse), it was an enjoyable book but I'm pleased to finish it.
I hope he finds his peace.
on 1 October 2017
I don't agree with violent behavior, but I could understand from his up bringing how he got where he is. What I found saddening throughout how money influenced so many people's behavior in his inner circle towards him, that finding 'real' people who liked him and his company was difficult. He takes you on a bare journey through his life, and prepared to be shocked with his truth.
on 15 October 2017
Very well written and captivating from the start to finish. this book puts you through a whirlwind of different emotions learning about his upbringing his relationship with his legendary mentor Cus D amato, his rise and his downfall.this is an individual who came from the worst of the worst of environments and made an icon of himself and believe me you'll understand the sacrifice and dedication this guy made to become the champ once you read this book. its easy to read and follows through nicely you won't be disappointed.
on 26 September 2014
Can't stop reading it, its an excellent book it feels like you re watching an action movie live, Tyson is an incredible fighter with lots of up and down it s an emotionally rich book to read ....Everybody has a Tyson 's in themselves.
on 23 September 2017
If you want to read about Mike Tyson the boxer then this isn't the book for you. But if you want to read about how many women he's shagged, how much drugs he has taken and how he couldn't be bothered to train properly for a lot of his fights then this is the book for you. The most exciting fighter during my younger years ,I just wish his book had been half as good as he was in his prime
on 5 May 2017
That book is very real showing mental adventures he was going through since the very young age. I always admire him as a fighter not knowing what's in his head. I didn't want to judge but I judge him as one of the darkest but good character ever lived. I admire the responsibility he's been talking. Wish you lots of good thought Mike.
on 18 October 2017
Great holiday read my son really enjoyed this book
on 7 March 2017
Great book about a great, talented guy.
on 10 March 2017
Very good value
on 8 September 2017
I followed Tysons career throughout, but when I read this there was so much I didn't know or realise. It's a no hold barred account. Loved it