- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Action Camera 4K Wi-Fi Underwater Camera UHD 60fps 20MP Digital Waterproof Camera 1080P/60fps with 2.4G Remote Control/70-170 Wide Angle Lens/19 Accessories Kits for Bike, Kids, Helmet, Android, Motorcycle, Drone, Fishing, Children, Snorkelling
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【4K ULTRA HD AND 20 MP ACTION CAMERA, BUILT-IN WIFI】 Available to view and share the videos or photos timely and remote control the action cam via App(ZSANYCAM) on your smartphone. Takes photos with 20MP and videos with the resolution of 4K.
- 【WIRELESS WRIST REMOTE CONTROL】Featuring a wrist 2.4G wireless RF Remote Control, controlling the underwater camera, framing shots or recording video are now ultra convenient-just press the button of the Remote Control.
- 【LONGER BATTERY LIFE AND 70-170 SELECTABLE WIDE ANGLE LENS】 ODRVM action camera comes with 2 FREE 1050mAh batteries. You will no more worry about the recording time for this underwater camera.
- 【98 FEET(30M) UNDERWATER CAMERA】 This Waterproof camera equipped with IP68 waterproof case, durable waterproof to 98 Feet (30m). Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing, diving etc. Keeping the video clear in extreme sports like surfing, horse riding etc.
- 【MULTI FUNCTIONAL ACTION CAM AND 19 ACCESSORIES】 Multiple recording modes includes Loop recording, Time-lapse, Motion Detection, Diving mode, Burst photo, Anti-Shaking, TV Mode, also zoom 4 times and HDMI output etc. This Underwater Camera with full accessories are exclusively designed for extreme sports enthusiast, attachable to your helmet, bike, motorcycle, surfboard, skiing board, skating board as a helmet camera.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: OD9000R BLACK
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ODRVM Action Camera 4K-PLEASE FORMAT THE SD CARD IN THE CAMERA BEFORE USING, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT READ THE SD CARD
Video Resolution: 4K 24fps; 2K 30fps; 1080P 60fps; 720p 120 fps; 720p 60 fps
Image Resolution: 20M, 16M, 12M, 10M, 8M, 5M, 2M , VGA selectable
Lens: 170°/140°/110°/70° selectable
Shooting Mode: Single Shot / Self-timer (2S / 5s / 10s / Double)
Time-lapse Record: 100ms / 200ms / 500ms / 1Sec / 5 Sec
Loop recording: Support
Voice prompt: Support
Motion Detection: Support
USB Interface: micro USB 2.0, micro HDMI
Power Source Interface: 5V/1A
Battery Capacity: 3.7V Li-ion Battery 1050 mAh (Two Batteries Included )
Recording Time per battery: 40 minutes/ UHD 24 fps, 60 minutes/1080P 30fps , 70 minutes/720p 120fps
Operating System (OS): Windows XP/Vistaor Above/Win7/Mac os
Applications: Extreme Sports, Water Sports, Swimming, Surfing, Diving,Outdoor Sport Activities, Bicycle, Car DVR,Home security etc
1. Support Branded Micro SD (TF Card) up to 64 GB class 10 or above. Micro SD card is not included. The memory card should be formatted in the camera before use, pls make sure your sd card is class 10 or above, you could test it via the software ATTO Disk Benchmarks using the USB 2.0 or above card reader
2.There is no signal underwater please do not take the remote underwater and it is not waterproof.
3. 4K action camera shows amazing 3840*2160@24fps videos on 4K resolution TV or quicktime player view
4. When you use the action camera for the first time, please make it fully charged for long lifespan
What's in the Portable Case:
1* 4K Action Camera
1* 2.4G Remote Control
Bicycle Stand, Base 1, 2, Fixed Base,Clip
Switch Support 1,2, 3
Helmet Base, Bandage, Ribbon, 2*3M Adhesive Tape
Wire Rope, Data Wire, Manual, Wiper
Professional 4K UHD on 4K Resolution TV or Quicktime Player
Professional 4K UHD on 4K Resolution TV or Quicktime Player -
You could view this gorgeous 4K UHD video or photo on 4K high resolution TV or quicktime player in a fantastic resolution, much higher resolution than other "4K action camera".
Waterproof 30M - Exclusively Designed For Extreme Sports
Burst Photo: 3 Photos Per Second
Burst Photo - enable you get fantastic photos when you enjoy extremely sports like rock climbing, Bungee jumping, and so on.
Anti- Shaking - enable you shoot HD photos when you capture moving object. Exclusively designed for outdoor sports.
Car Mode - used as dash cam when you turn on the car mode, which enables you loop record when driving.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If the money hadn't been an issue then I probably would have chosen the 'obvious' and bought the HeroProGo (or whatever it's called :-) ). However, I wanted a cam that I could use with my new quadcopter gimbal and to be honest I didn't want to run the risk of paying out a load of money on something that may end up buried in the mud, or worse!
So, I did my research and this action cam ticked every box. I have to admit to being slightly dubious about the sub-£50 price but as soon as the box arrived and I opened it up to find a decent size, good quality zipped neoprene case I began to feel happier with my purchase before I'd even taken a look inside.
I was more than happy when I did look inside because I was amazed at how many mounts and fixing were included. Don't forget that this cam is less than £50 and the cost of the mounts themselves (including waterproof housing) will cost more than the purchase price alone for the previously mentioned 'premium' camera.
The case contains the following items:
- Waterproof housing
- Handle bar/pole mount
- 7 mounts
- 2 clips (faceless mounting and bracket clip)
- 2 x adhesive 3M Helmet mounts (I used one of these as a dash mount - it has a very strong grip)
- 3 x velcro straps
- Spare battery
- Cleaning cloth
- Tethers (cable ties and double ended wire loop)
- Protective backing
- Micro USB cable
- Charger (this is 2-pin and I've been assured by the seller that they'll be looking to change this soon)
The inclusion of a 2-pin charger is possibly the only negative criticism that I have for this product. However, seeing as it charges with a micro-USB cable it doesn't take a genius to work out that you can use any charger you've got knocking around. If you're like me and you have an Android phone there's nothing to stop you from charging the cam using that cable.
I'm not going to pad out this review by restating all of the feature that are included in the listing, however, I will say that the Wi-Fi option met my needs perfectly for a cam that can not only stream video to my phone but it stores it on the MicroSD card, which ultimately results in much better footage. The Wi-Fi app is called "iSmart DV" and this can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
There's no MicroSD card included but I bought a 32GB Class 10 Kingston one from Amazon for under £6 deliver the next day (using Prime). The lack of a card being included therefore should not be been seen as a massive issue. For info, 32GB is the maximum card capacity for this cam.
I've uploaded a review on my YouTube Channel (search for "PDH Reviews") and this includes a quick look at the OD4200 and all the accessories PLUS I've added some HD footage recorded with the cam on my bike, in my car and inside my fish tank (waterproof housing on a selfie stick!). I would have posted the video on here but Amazon reduce the quality of video reviews and it really wouldn't do this action cam justice to show you a low quality grainy recording!
I can assure you that you won't be unhappy with the quality of this footage especially when you realise that the cam is only slightly larger than a box of matches.
All in all, I'm happier with this more than I ever expected to be. I was hoping for something that will get me by but instead of that I got something that does everything that I want it to and it does it exceptionally well.
So, the question is, do I recommend this action cam? The simple answer, if it wasn't already obvious, is YES!
I should point out that I received this product at a discount from the seller for an honest and unbiased review. I've been an Amazon customer since 2004 and I purchase over 100 (full priced items) from the site every year. I will only ever write a review based on my experience,use and/or enjoyment of the product and NOT because I've received an incentive to do so.
If you've found this review to be helpful please click on the button below. Alternatively, if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to let me know in the box below.
At a fraction of the price of a go pro this is excellent value without the worry of breakage or loss.
I was please to see it came in a protective zipper case with handle and foam cut outs keeping everything secure.
Inside is the camera, spare battery charger lead and a massive array of fitments and mounts and thankfully a manual!
I charged it up through the micro usb connection popped in a spare micro sd card I had and turned it on.
TOP TIP: A fast class 10 card is essential as it has quick write speeds for full HD recording.
See my video for actual camera footage.
***please note amazon compresses video quality and the real picture quality will be better***
I tried the camera in all light conditions and at different video resolutions.
This camera will do up to full HD 1080p resolution at 30fps
I found that 1080p at 30fps was very decent. There's is some degradation of picture quality in low light but outside it is spot on.
The camera comes in a waterproof (up to 30m) case, concerned about just how waterproof this is I tested it underwater with no camera inside to be cautious. Not a drop inside, even the buttons can be operated under water!
The large screen is clear and bright and the camera even has an micro hdmi out for hooking up to your TV.
There is an app for your phone which links your phone and camera via WiFi allowing you to view and control the camera remotely. This is especially useful when positioning the camera against your chest or on a helmet mount where you can see the screen.
As well as video the camera takes photos
For the price the camera and all the accessories offer great value for money I feel and I am really happy with it.
I cannot wait to get out more and put it through its paces.
I really hope you find my review helpful.
The camera doesn't accept any of the SD cards I put in it. Worse it shows that the recording is on and then when you try to access the files there is nothing there.
The quality is cheap and the battery latch is impossible to open and close properly, breaking easily.
Although it doesn't record anything, the camera still works and from the back LCD one can see that it struggles to stay in focus.
Other reviewers have reported that it comes with a defective charger cable which melts and catches fire.
Lastly, guys, you need to check how many people are giving 1 and 2 stars compared to 5 stars. A rule of thumb is that 1 star reviews should be less than 10% of the sum of 5 stars. This camera yields almost 30% percent of rock-bottom reviews and at least 3 reviews are from people who received this camera as a gift for an "honest" review. For you to have an idea of how honest these reviews are, check the horrid quality of the pictures one "honest" reviewer took with his gifted camera and still found it acceptable to give this product 4 STARS!
Most recent customer reviews