- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Underwater Museum Hardcover – 1 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jason deCaires Taylor is an artist, underwater naturalist and photographer based in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. In 2006, Taylor founded and created the world's first underwater sculpture park off the coast of Grenada in the West Indies. Five years later National Geographic listed it as one of the Top 25 Wonders of the World. Numerous publications and documentaries have featured his extraordinary work, including The Guardian, Vogue, the BBC, CNN and the Discovery Channel.