Understanding Vineyard Soils Hardcover – 30 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book was well structured, informative, and a delight to read. ... I highly recommend it to upper division and graduate viticulture, enology, and agronomy students, as well as to professionals in the wine industry. This book should also appeal to wine enthusiasts who strive to understand the natural origins of the interesting flavors, aromas, and textures that embody the liquid poetry we call wine." --Susan S. Hubbard, Vadose Zone Journal
About the Author
Robert White has had an outstanding international career in soil, water and nutrient management for more than 40 years. After working for many years in broad-acre agriculture, he turned his attention to the fascinating interaction between soil and the flavor and aromas of wines world-wide, a topic that happily marries sensory pleasure with science.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately pictures are in black and white,
but anyway useful as well, Easy to read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture > Soil Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Organic Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Horticulture
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Plant Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry