- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Understanding Terrorism in the Age of Global Media: A Communication Approach Hardcover – 29 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Bringing together a unique understanding of networks, narratives and branding, Archetti offers a distinctive and sophisticated framework to explain how terrorist and counter-terrorist groups operate through today's media ecology. Her compelling analysis and recommendations will make for essential reading as Al-Qaeda evolve and new conflicts emerge in the coming decade.'
- Ben O'Loughlin, Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Archetti challenges what we know about terrorism, showing that current approaches are inadequate and outdated, and develops a new communication model to understand terrorism in the media ageSee all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Political Violence
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies