- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1959 KB
- Print Length: 349 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0805836233
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Psychology Press; 1 edition (1 Mar. 2001)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001Q6FX04
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,105,543 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£54.99|
Save £2.75 (5%)
Understanding Statistical Concepts Using S-plus 1st , Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 349 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There are 39 chapters in this 357-page book. So you get less than 10 page per chapter. For each chapter, there are average 4-5 pages of question with blanks for your answers!
I am looking for a book with solid statistical concepts with corresponding S-plus scripts, not summaries and questions. This book will be good for a statistical teacher looking for a question book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Education Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Research