Understanding JCT Standard Building Contracts (Understanding Construction) Paperback – 28 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Chappell is director of David Chappell Consultancy Limited, was Professor and Senior Research Fellow in Architectural Practice and Management Research at the Queen’s University Belfast and was Visiting Professor of Practice Management and Law at the University of Central England in Birmingham. He has written many articles and books for the construction industry, including the recent Construction Contracts Questions and Answers, also available from Routledge. He frequently acts as an adjudicator.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Save your money unless you don't bother with the cases law cited in the book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering