- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Understanding Social Work Research Paperback – 5 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential reading for both students and practitioners of social work. The previous edition of this book was highly successful, and in this edition McLaughlin builds on that success to make the book a must have buy.
-Professor Richard Barker, Northumbria University
About the Author
My research interests cover participatory research, especially the involvement of service users in research, professional practice and the development of child care. My interests in professional practice include both the preparation of students for practice and how best to support social workers once in practice and to contribute to evidence informed practice particularly in the area of child care.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you want a research text I would suggest you consider broader social research texts like Bryman or Somekh and Lewin. I would not recommend this book to social work students on a BA or MA course.