Understanding Organizational Culture Paperback – 2 Jan 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Understanding Organizational Culture is a most timely and comprehensive book. And Mats Alvesson is surely one of our most intrepid and intellectually astute authors writing on this topic. This is a lively, enthusiastic text that covers a good deal of territory, looking at a variety of contemporary organizational cultures. It manages to convey just why organizational culture studies continue to grow in number and quality. The book is fascinating, usefully provocative and of considerable relevance to understanding the source of so much of our work-a-day pleasures and frustrations' - John Van Maanen, Professor of Organization Studies, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
About the Author
Mats Alvesson holds a chair in the Business Administration department at Lund University in Sweden and is also part-time professor at University of Queensland Business School. He has done extensive research and published widely in the areas of qualitative and reflexive methodology, critical theory, organizational culture, knowledge work, identity in organizations, gender, organizational change, management consultancy etc. He has published 20 books with leading publishers and hundreds of articles, many of which are widely cited and used on higher levels in university education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Negotiation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology