- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (4 Mar. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 153037698X
- ISBN-13: 978-1530376988
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,674,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Understanding Leaders: A study into the psychology and management of powerful leaders and why they often & inevitably fail. Paperback – 4 Mar 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Cooke was educated at Oxford and London Universities. After 15 yars with PA Management Consultants, then National Partner for Binder Hamlyn and CEO of GHN, he pioneered one to one strategic and business coaching in the UK, and launched a career in the UK, EU and New York. he lives in Florida with his beautiful American wife where he practices as a consultant, pubic speaker and writer. for more details see www.jamescookecoaching.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.