Understanding Housing Finance: Meeting Needs and Making Choices Paperback – 6 Jan 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
..."an accessible introduction to the system of housing finance that presently operates in England. [A] good place for the student to start in order to locate housing finance in a wider policy context."
-Urban Studies, October 1, 2002
"This text covers the development of housing finance by concentrating on the main political mechanisms."
-Business Horizons Sept-Oct 2002
--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Peter King is Reader in Social Thought in the Centre for Comparative Housing Research at De Montfort University, Leicester. He is the author of Private Dwelling (Routledge, 2004)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I used mine to throw at the cat.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Student Life
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies