Understanding Housing Defects Paperback – 15 May 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Duncan Marshall was formerly a senior lecturer at the University of the West of England, UK
Derek Worthing was formerly a principal lecturer at the University of the West of England, UK
Roger Heath is a lecturer at the University of the West of England, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book gives a good overview of housing defects with pictures to show their tell-tale signs, advice on what to do next and how to prevent the problem altogether.
If you are looking for very specific detail on a certain defect however, this prob isn't the one for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is such a useful book, informative and straight forward - it certainly helped me get that distinction - love it!Published on 29 May 2014 by b j lee
Im an architect dealing with old historic buildings and found this very informative and a useful book to have aroundPublished on 31 May 2013 by DJM
This 3rd Edition with its colour photos & graphics is an excellent ready reference book.
It is clearly written and covers a broad range of defects to a sufficient depth for... Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Surveying
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering