- Hardcover: 226 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 1st ed. 2017 edition (23 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 113752216X
- ISBN-13: 978-1137522160
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.9 x 21 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Understanding Geography and War: Misperceptions, Foundations, and Prospects Hardcover – 23 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Steve Pickering is Lecturer in International Relations at Brunel University, England and has previously held positions at Kobe University, Japan, the Department of Government at the University of Essex, England, and the Richardson Institute at Lancaster University, England. His work crosses the critical and quantitative fields to look at geospatial methods and conflict.