Understanding Animation Hardcover – 28 May 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Wells is Senior Lecturer at DeMontfort University, Leicester.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good if you need some insight on key animations and the medium's history, but does very little to give animation an artistic or practical purpose (as I think Well's set out to do).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So very happy with this purchase, it was a gift and they loved it. Also speedy delivery overall very satisfied.Published 17 months ago by cat
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Cartooning
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Guides & Reference
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Animation
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies