GORE BIKE WEAR Women’s Undershorty, Integrated Seat Padding, Stretchy, GORE Selected Fabrics, BASE LAYER LADY Shorty+
|Price:||£13.95 - £39.99|
- Padded women's shorty with integrated seat padding for all outdoor bike related sports activities, Ganzjährig geeignet, Enganliegende Passform, Sitzt wie eine zweite Haut, Optimale Kombination unter jeder GORE BIKE WEAR Damen Shorts oder Hose
- Rapid wicking thanks to stretchy functional material, quick drying and very breathable thanks to GORE Selected Fabrics Material
- Seat padding: Specifically designed for bicycle seating positions, promotes blood circulation and reduces numbness thanks to adaptation to the male form, seamless construction, High breathability and elasticity, Optimal for medium distances
- Comfortable wearing thanks to thin and soft stretchy material, Minimised flat-lock seams for less chafing, Optimal fit thanks to soft elastic waistband, Rapid wicking thanks to brushed inside, High-cut back
- Contents: 1 GORE BIKE WEAR Women's Undershorty, BASE LAYER LADY Shorty+, Size: 34, Colour: Titan/White, UBRIET
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
PERFECT PADDED UNDER SHORTS FOR WOMEN - underwear with high quality stretch seat padding for everyday cycling. Lightweight boxers with integrated CONTEST WOMEN seat pad. These boxers are part of the BASE LAYER series, designed as the first layer of the GORE BIKE WEAR outfit system. A combination of polypropylene and WINDSTOPPER fabrics provides exceptional year-round comfort. These products are divided into three categories: ‘cold’, ‘cool’ and ‘all year’, and offer optimal comfort in a range of external conditions. The ergonomic padded insert CONTEST WOMEN with seamless finish offers excellent protection and comfort. Designed for men on short to medium rides, the foam provides anatomically specific support, elasticity and breathability. CARE INSTRUCTION -easy care, washable at 40° C, tumble dry on low, do not iron, colour-sort and wash separately for first wash. GORE BIKE WEAR - Bob Gore, current Chairman and son of the founders, invented the revolutionary GORE-TEX membrane in 1969. The membrane is characterised by the unique features that make it waterproof, windproof and breathable. For more than 30 years the company has designed products specifically for the needs of the modern cyclist. Innovative GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technologies ensure maximum comfort and protection in all weather conditions. Internal research laboratories are constantly striving to offer sustainable products without compromising on quality or function. All products and brand materials from GORE BIKE WEAR meet the requirements for Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
From the manufacturer
Women's Boxer Shorts with seat padding for medium distances
Your benefits in overview
- Tight fit.
- Ideal for year round.
- Thin and soft Selected Fabrics materials.
- Seat padding.
- Flat-lock and minimised seams for less chafing.
- High-cut back.
- Elastix waistband.
BASE LAYER - Women's Boxer Shorts
Ideal for year round
The Base Layer Series has been specially developed as the first layer of the GORE BIKE WEAR clothing system. The combination of Polypropylene and Windstopper functional materials offers excellent wearing comfort throughout the whole year. These products are divided into three categories 'cold', 'cool' and 'all year', that offer comfort according to weather conditions
GORE BIKE WEAR and Elastic Interface have combined efforts to improve the critical connection between cyclist and saddle. This collaboration uses anatomical and ergonomic findings which fulfil the special needs of cyclists regarding their riding style, sex, ride distance and intensity. A critical study on ride distance and intensity guarantees that the GORE BIKE WEAR seat padding offers the perfect measure of protection to enhance your comfort and performance.
Road bike position
Top customer reviews