Underground England: Travels Beneath Our Cities and Country Paperback – 4 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
** 'Erudite, appealing, inspiring (GUARDIAN)
** 'Smith is a well-informed, indefatigable guide (SUNDAY TELEGRAPH)
** 'An absorbing often humorous odyssey . At times the writing is so vivid that I felt like stooping for fear of hitting my head (Ian Thomson, INDEPENDENT)
* A fascinating and illuminating travelogue and 'alternative' history of England, as seen from below groundSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having read the other reviews, I tracked this book down through the local library and was very glad I didn't spend my hard-earned cash on it. One to borrow, one to dip into, not one to buy.
Charity shop ahoy!
Most recent customer reviews