Underground!: The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archaeology and Hidden History Paperback – 10 Feb 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The articles included here in this collection are neither "astonishing" nor "hidden." There is little information to back up the claims of the authors, and nothing noteworthy is delivered in their promises of hidden knowledge.
A perfect example is the article on the 33rd parallel and ancient to modern anomalies regarding this phenomenon. Of course, the author just lays out the "syncronicities", but doesn't go so far as to even attempt to illuminate the reader of ideas surrounding it's significance. They don't go into details of links between the Knights Templars and modern masonry, historical numerology, occult tie-ins, or contemporary theories involving the Illuminati.
The Disinfo guide delivers what it promises, half-baked leads with no end in sight, and enough disinfo regarding ancient history to make you swear off researching the topic for good. Avoid this, and any other Disinfo book, as this one indicates the author takes his job of spreading disinfo seriously.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Archaeology
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences