- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Under the Rock: Volume 1 (The Island Connection) Paperback – 23 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Graham Hamer was born a few years before Queen Elizabeth came to the British throne (the second Queen Elizabeth, that is). One event was televised, one wasn't. His own event happened somewhere between England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales on a funny little island where the cats have no tails and the occasional witch still gets rolled down a steep hill in a spiked barrel. He left the Isle of Man to get a life. He got one. Then he went back. You'll find him there now if you know where to look. Accountant, pig-herder (briefly), businessman, business analyst, web site builder – hell, writing's more fun.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story captured my interest from the beginning and sustained it to the end. The new characters were well written and it was good to meet them.
Looking forward to reading the next in the series.