on 4 November 2010
After reading a later novel of hers I gave this a go. It wasnt as interesting to me as the vet book, but it was well written and an easy read, but felt like much more of a chick flick type of book. Good holiday reading without taxing the brains.
on 11 November 2010
Although I love Cathy Woodmans books, this not one of her best, and although I read through it all, it was only for the sake of finishing it really, predictable and I found I did not like the lead character much!
on 31 August 2010
I thoroughyl enjoyed this book and although it was slightly predicatb;e in parts (not a bad thing sometimes) I loved it!
I really connected with the characters in the book and would recommend it.
on 6 March 2013
I normally enjoy Cathy Woodman books, but don't think this was one of her best ones, was still enjoyable but I do prefer the series of the vets practise, hope she is going to write more of those
on 6 December 2013
disappointed with condition of book - would not pass it on to anybody. Suggest somebody vets these books before sending out.
on 10 June 2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this book it was funny & sad. I cannot not wait for the next book from Cathy Woodman who is a wonderful author. Woman of all ages will be able to relate to this book as its about real life. Fantastically written full of humor & wit, I couldnt put the book down. If you love Marion Keyes & Patricia Scanlan then you must read this book. Brillant for taking with you on holiday.
on 17 December 2012
Very pleased with the quick send out of this book and the quality of it, often buy books from this website.
on 9 June 2004
This book is a fanastic read its about everyday life. I could not put it down till I had finished. Every woman should have a copy they will find it funny & sad but most of all be able to relate to the story. Its the best book I have read in years.
on 8 June 2013
It was OK. But don't think I will read any more of her books, but you never can predict the future.
on 9 July 2004
Once you start this book you will immediately take the characters to heart. A good read for any person who likes 'chick lit', but be warned you might find yourself unable to put it down!