- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Washable at 30 deg, do not use fabric softener
- HeatGear Technology: Transfers moisture and keeps the body cool and dry
- Seamless construction to prevent chafing
- Adjustable strap for a better fit
- Low-impact technology for light sport (walking, yoga, pilates, hiking)
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Under Armour Women's Seamless Bra has been designed for Low-Impact activity and all-day comfort and is engineered as an ultra-tight, second-skin fit which delivers a locked-in feel that keeps your muscles fresh whilst increasing your recovery time. The Compression sports bra deliver superior support and comfort during intense workouts whilst the Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light. Power rib support on inner layer provides extra stability. The Slim adjustable elastic straps with modified racer back provide for a improved range of motion to provide you with the best possible comfort.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, the PHOTO IS A LIE.
The straps are not the plain black it pictures. They have under armor writen on white all over them. Fine if you're wearing a tshirt, less cute when you're wearing a tank.
XXL 40-42 Love these sports bras! I always got the champion brand at target that looked a bit like these with the adjustable straps. But wow I never knew a sports bra could seriously be so comfortable I'm hooked. An it is really nice it doesnt flatten me out, and still supports. But keep in mind they are not for high impact exercise, or well maximum support so depending on your chest size this may not be ok unless you like to or need to do a double support bra thing which Iv known women to do. I wear a 34B an I got a medium I did buy one at a under armour outlet mall near me an than I ordered more here an same fit so happy for new colors.
I just wish that they'd get rid of the obnoxious branding on the straps and introduce more neutral, earthy colors. Maybe a few shades of cream/beige/brown for those of us who use this as a 24/7 bra. You can't really wear any of these colors under a white shirt, particularly if you are dark-skinned.