Under Armour EU UA Storm Transit Men's Hooded Sweatshirt
|Price:||£41.12 - £55.73|
- UA Storm Gear - Uses a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability.
- Charged Cotton® - Has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster.
- Lightweight Fleece Fabric - The 230g fleece has a smooth outer and a soft, brushed inner to trap warmth.
- Signature Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier.
- Mesh Hood Liner - For added breathability.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Under Armour Charged Cotton® Storm Transit Hooded Top are super light, ideal for pre-match warm up and post-match wear. The same quick-drying cotton, the same great feel, and the same UA Storm technology, so water will roll right off. It's a light hooded top that can be worn either as outerwear in the Spring or an extra layer in the Winter. It also feature kangaroo pouch pocket for keeping your items safe while allowing you to slide your hands in and keep your hands warm and comfy during cold days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an ace spring hoodie. Soft, comfortable and water/wind resistant. Not as bulky as a lot of my other hoodies, so I've been able to wear it under a bike jacket and works really well for my needs.
I'll try to explain accurately what has happened to me with this sweatshirt. The internal layer of the sweatshirt is white cotton , very smooth when touched but it drops a great amount of little white balls of cotton that finish stick to your t-shirt, shirt or whatever you put on. After three (3)!!! washings, this sweatshirt keeps on dropping balls.
I was expecting from a famous brand like Under Armour a very good quality product but it hasn't come true.
As a brief, clearly disappointed.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews