on 1 May 2015
Not much support for running or jumping. I attend zumba classes and would not recommend this bra for that type of activities. I'm a 34D and medium was too small. I didn't order a large as the support was too poor for what I needed. The light material does not offer any shape or support. Disappointed as not many brands offer fun colors in their sport bra range...
on 26 November 2017
Too lose
on 15 December 2014
Under Armour would be a favourite brand of mine for outer clothing, so I was exciting to receive their sports bra however there is no support - certainly not suitable for crosstraining or running.

"Mid-Impact Support - Providing excellent support, so you can stay fit and focused."

^ would find this above statement very misleading. Maybe certainly it might do for Yoga or meditation but anything beyond that, if you are remotely medium+ sized in the chest area, take a step past this one!
on 2 May 2013
Bought a few of these and thes are absolutely fabulous! Really comfortable and you hardly know your wearing them! Fab product!
on 30 October 2013
I absolutely loved this product when it first arrived and it was great to use just with itself even with my slightly bigger bust. Great support even for running but, I've noticed recently that it has started to lose it's support and firmness. Might be that I've not taken proper care of the bra, I will definitely get new one and see if it has the same problem later on, because in the beginning this was an amazing bra.
on 28 January 2015
I love the colours of this! Mainly writing a review to say that as a 34b the small was way too tiny (hurt my shoulders as soon as I put it on) but the medium fits perfectly.
on 7 August 2014
This is stylish and comfortable. I am a size 34D and this fits me perfectly, including side boob as many previous sports bras do not offer enough support at the sides.

However unfortunately the elastic band (the bit which says under armour) at the front rolls/folds up uncomfortably during wear which is annoying and uncomfortable.
on 22 September 2014
Good quality material, not quite as supportive as I'd have liked and the sizes come up really small. I'm a 10 (uk) and ordered the medium / too tight!
on 1 August 2013
Comfy, secure and does the job! Nice material, washes wells and would certainly recommend. Good overall sports bra. Thank you
on 7 May 2014
Bought this for my daughter, she loves it.
Arrived on time and would certainly buy again.
She plays football so needs a good supportive bra.
This does the job. Thankyou.