on 9 June 2014
This bag is pretty handy for day to day use, I have been using it going and coming from work. I would not recommend it to anyone who is out in the elements though. I was last week caught in a not too heavy rain storm, and the bag let in water. I wasn't expecting it to be water proof, but the front 'waterproof' pocket is supposed to be rain resistant. I was in the rain for maybe 15/20 minutes. I had put my phone in there for protection, but when I got home it was soaked. Once I dried it out overnight it was ok, but the bag did not offer any more protection than any other backpack. If you live in a warmer drier climate, it will be fine, if not, in all honesty, look for a different backpack.
on 19 November 2014
I have this over a year now and use it several times a week. There's been no wear or tear with the bag at all and I found the configuration of the pockets perfect. The lower pocket at the front is great for gym programmes and the zipped pocket handy for keys etc.

The only slight issue is that it fits flat on the back, very comfortably but in summer it can be quite warm as a result. However in winter this is an added bonus.
on 19 August 2017
Great bag good size
on 12 May 2014
From a general gym bag to something for a little more generic purpose, I'm not sure the Ozsee can be beaten. Outstanding build quality that you'd expect from a branded product at this price point, I'd suggest the product will work for a variety of purchasers whatever their needs. Personally, I'm using it for moving clothes between home and the hospital. No faults here.
on 2 July 2014
Very good product. Not to large but big enough for essentials when out for a jaunt. Delivery time was excellent - received it next day after ordering.
on 8 October 2014
Great all purpose bag. While not the biggest rucksack I've ever used it can comfortably hold my kit for the gym. (Towel, shorts, t-shirt, pants, shampoo and a few bits. The big itself is very light and is fairly waterproof. The zips are strong and fee sturdy. The only downside is that there's only one side pouch which seems like an oversight, but not a deal breaker.
on 18 November 2015
awesome gym bag. excellent size, strong and waterproof. defo recommend if you are looking for something practical that doesn't compremise on style :)
on 27 September 2015
Another excellent buy, got this for my grandson.
on 24 July 2014
a1
on 13 April 2014
This bag is high quality and is big enough for college gym or school and feels great awesome bit of kit

See one answered question