- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Under Armour Water Resistant Hustle Men's Outdoor Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UA Storm technology delivers an element battling, highly water resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion resistant bottom panel
- Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15" MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop
- Water repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Lightweight"
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish. Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel. Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop . Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe. Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort. 2 side water bottle pockets. Top grab handle. Large, gusseted front laundry pocket. Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8". Cubic Volume: 1875.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practise or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the programme for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
UA Hustle LDWR Backpack
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort
- 1 side water bottle pockets
- Top grab handle
- Dimensions: 45 x 30 x 20 cm
- Volume: 1350 cubic in. / 24 L
Similar products rated highly on "Sturdiness"
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The arm straps are thick and padded so that they do not dig in at all, and the build is obviously very sturdy. I checked for loose threads and couldn't find any.
There are four main sections to the backpack.
A main, large section, with a laptop case interior.
There is a second, medium sized section, that has small pockets sewn into the lining. I use these pockets for pens/small notebook and a packet of tissues.
There is a third, small section, that I dont use much but would be useful to put small things in - pieces of paper, keys e.t.c.
Finally, there is a medium sized fourth section on the base that I use to put keys and other bits of junk in.
This backpack has also withstood quite significant rain, without getting anything wet inside. I strongly recommend this bag.
First one had a manufacturing defect on one of the straps, contacted amazon and had a replacement at my door the next day. The replacement is perfect 👌
Top international reviews
Pues esta mochila por el momento me está dando la sensación que tenía con la anterior y cumple con todo lo que le pido, se me hace muy cómoda, los materiales a mi parecer muestras calidad, tienes los espacios perfectos para organizarme (aunque para mi sobra el bolsillo para el portátil, es un buen detalle) y creo que va a ser la próxima con la que me pase 12 años.
the only downside is it is not a great backpack for packing a lot of binders around. getting 2 3inch binders in there is a challenge and with a laptop in is very difficult / impossible. So it didn't solve that problem for me.
Edit: 2 years later and the backpack has held up really well under daily use. All zippers are fine and no tearing anywhere. Great product added a star (5 stars)
Y cabe todo perfectamente, además acolchada; muy cómoda.
- Die 31l sind sehr großzügig, selbst ein klassischer Studenteneinkauf (15-20 Eur) passt nach einem Unitag noch in den Rucksack
- Sehr gut durchdacht: Fächer mit weichem Stoff für Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone
- Extrafach für dreckige / nasse Wäsche nach dem Training
- Komfortabel zu tragen
- Gut verarbeitet
- Wasserdicht: Ich bin zwei Mal je 20 Minuten in einen starken Regen geraten, der Rucksack war außen wirklich sehr nass, es perlte alles super ab und selbst die dünnste Schicht war von innen trocken.
- Sehr guter Preis (habe ihn für 36 Eur auf Amazon bekommen)
Bis jetzt nichts zu bemängeln. Langzeittest steht aus
Devo dire che sono rimasto estremamente sorpreso sia dalla capienza sia dalla qualità, lo zaino ha infatti una capienza di 31 litri (quella dei più blasonati North Face è di 29) ed è estremamente resistente e costruito con un ottimo materiale.
Consiglio a tutti l'acquisto anche in base al prezzo, decisamente conveniente .
It took long time to delivery. But worth it. But its over priced due to the import fee etc. If money is not the key and u like tge brand.....take it. You will love it.
After using for more than 3 months.
I feel ita only for the brand that you pay for. Nothing else is great and it. No pockets, no compartments to organise. The middle compartment hangs if you put stuff it, that's very bad. Not liking it anymore.
Also was gibt es besseres als damit den Rucksack zu testen?
Der Rucksack hält bisher einwandfrei, die Verarbeitung wirkt ebenfalls sehr hochwertig.
Trotz das der Laptop gerade so rein passt, also alle 4 Ecken am Rucksack zerren, hat er bisher keine Anreize gemacht zu reißen (auch die Reißverschlüsse nicht)
Habe ihn nun seit einem Jahr und möchte ihn nicht mehr missen.
Ich hoffe dir konnte die Rezesion weiterhelfen.
I even get a lot of compliments from it.
The pockets at the front are enough to fit all my school supplies. The 15' laptop pocket is padded, so my laptop is secure and it keeps my back comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase.
NOTE: It's waterproof for light showers. Don't expect it to keep your items dry for heavy rainfall.. You'll still need an umbrella for that.
Por lo demas es impresionante, la he usado para todo, clase, viajes, trabajo, playa, piscina, gimnasio , etc... y esta como nueva.