Under Armour RAID 8 Men's Short
|Price:||£9.99 - £118.76|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- HeatGear fabric is ultra-soft and smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the Sun's harmful rays
- Four-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat and dries really fast
- Encased elastic waistband with internal drawcord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Think very light, loose, quick-drying and very breathable.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the programme for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Men's UA Raid International Shorts
Think incredibly light, loose, quick-drying & very breathable. It’s your new favourite.
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- HeatGear fabric is incredibly soft & smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Mesh hand pockets
- Inseam: 20cm
- 140g Polyester/Elastane
Related products from Our Brands
188 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 188 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having splashed the cash I am really happy with the shorts. They are slightly longer than I am used to finishing a little closer to the knee than my Nike shorts but this is very comfortable. The material feels good and has not chaffed at all even on longer 10 mile runs.
Being very domestically oriented I can report that washing and drying of the shorts delivered no dramas. Repeated hot washes and tumble drying has not affected the shorts at all.
Overall great shorts. So much so I bought a second pair to avoid awkward laundry basket rummages and sweaty short runs.