on 18 February 2014
I love this polo, it is perfect for an hour playing badminton. It looks great, fits great and is of superb quality (As you would expect from UA)

The material is a bit like a football shirt, which means it's lightweight and comfortable. And it has great wicking qualities - it doesn't hold on to sweat and keeps you comfortable.

So good, I want another one.
on 10 August 2010
Excellent Polo top, however forgot that this is a USA top and should have got the next size smaller
on 3 February 2012
I would argue that UA is the best stuff out in the market just now!

Granted not much on the patterned front if you are Ian Poulter like in your dress sense, but the colours are varied enough to suit us plain boys amongst the golfing fraternity.

HeatGear works well to move sweat away from the body and dries very quickly.

Sizes can be large; I ordered the large and I'm around the 44" chest mark. It's a close (ish) fit that suits me better as I don't like tops hanging off me on the course.
on 14 August 2013
I'm back in the saddle cycling and hope to again be back in the saddle riding, so I bought this shirt to ensure I can be seen. I have seen so many near accidents on the country lanes that I want to avoid. I have found that having a fitted shirt rather than a flapping high vis vest is far more comfy and this is a good quality item of clothing. Washes well and keeps it's shape.
on 26 June 2014
Love all UA gear these shirts Re really good ,I buy them primeraly for golf I think they are the best forthat cooll comfortable and good to swing in also fine to wear out as they are so smart
And a real bonus they are virtually maintainable free wash dry and wear perfect just wish there was a full range of colours and sizes ! But how many do you neen highly reccomended
on 13 December 2012
Worked a treat in the hot weather and looks good too. I would recommend this product to anyone. cheers thanks
on 4 July 2014
The performance range from UA are good, but I'm really not a big fan of the shimmery effect you get on this material at all, just reminds me of shell suits. My personal preference I guess, I much prefer their charged cotton range. But it is comfortable, good quality and the colours are good, I use it for the gym generally and it does seem to get rid of sweat well so it gets a middling review.
on 28 April 2012
Actually received this in Sailor Blue colour, but it was a nice colour so kept it.

It's quite a baggy fit. Although it's supposed to be 'fitted' it's actually very loose. Better consider getting a size smaller than what you would normally. A little strange, as I've bought other UA clothes before and they've been spot on for size.

Very good quality - excellent fabric, no flaws, seams excellent. Overall good quality. Would have given 5 stars but for the loose fit and the wrong colour.
on 15 January 2014
Great shirt
lovely colour
golfers will love it, it makes a great present plus its really good value for money.
on 27 December 2012
Great product. They are US sized, so I bought a medium, when normally I would buy a large, and it fitted perfectly, so pick your size carefully.

See one answered question