Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£18.99+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2017
I am normally a size medium although went for a small after reading some reviews. Perfect fit (5 10" and 30-32 waist) Great quality product.
on 1 July 2017
Hello everyone,
This what happened to my new short after 2 hour sitting in computer chair. Very low quality and cheap material of elastic back.
Not happy at all. Just wasted money for something that holds less then a week.
Not recommended to buy this short.
UPDATE
I think it was the damage caused by me, my second short in very good condition.
I'm recommended to buy this short for sport activities and not for sitting 5-6 hours near computer.
review image review image review image
on 19 July 2017
Perhaps optimistically, I bought these shorts in Medium, after previously buying a large. I have a 34"-35" waist and these are definitely tight. But these are great shorts, just get the right size and don't be too optimistic! The size Large on the other hand fit perfectly!
on 12 July 2017
At this price you can't go wrong - arrived as planned and perfect fit - I am 36 waist and got large size - bang on fit and comfy
on 16 July 2017
I owned a pair of Under Armour shorts previously and they lasted me 3 years of regular use. Unfortunately, after wearing these twice, the stitching is coming apart on the right hand corner of the waste band. This is a shame, as my previous pair were so dependable. I hope they correct for this mistake to not purturb other buyers on what is, normally, a good product.
review image review image review image
on 23 January 2017
Have the same but it other colours. Fit well and are good quality, but being white they are slightly more see through than I'd hoped.
on 9 December 2016
Excellent shorts. Well made and comfortable, perfect for running. So good I now have three pairs and use them most days. Very happy.
on 1 June 2017
Quality has gone down, I bought a pair last year and that's in better condition than these- the elastic back is fraying already. They've clearly tried to cut corners and make more profit.
on 27 January 2017
Everything under armour is well made and reasonably priced and so are these shorts, very nice.
on 23 May 2017
Very easy to wear, soft comfortable and lightweight, easy to wash and care for. I've had them for a few months and they are still soft and comfortable. Highly recommended