Customer reviews

on 18 February 2014
I really like this bag, it's light but extremely well constructed. Fits all my sports gear in perfectly, I can even get a badminton racket in there (just) and it fits the bill for me perfectly.

Only slight gripe is that it squeaks when carrying it on my shoulder. Now, that could be my shoulder but I'd like to think that I'm not ready to fall apart just yet. It may also be because it's relatively new (the bag, not my shoulder) and that the squeak may fade.

All in all, if you're looking for a well built, smart looking bag for the gym that squeaks a bit - then look no further.
on 12 May 2014
Recommended for anyone needing a well constructed, multi functional hold all whatever the intended use. As well as a huge volume of space, your requirement for well constructed security pockets are well thought through with several multi sized disposable pockets designed in to the bag. Overall, a highly rated well made product.
on 1 January 2014
Bought as a gift. The recipient was very pleased with this item. He liked the quality, how the item was made and the robustness. He uses a holdall like this very frequently and it gets thrown around a great deal, it also has to be easy to clean
on 8 April 2014
I would have given it 5 stars if it had a base inside the bag, for a gym bag I would have expected it. Not a big issue thugh I am using the base from my old gym bag.

See one answered question