Size: Large|Colour: Black/Black/Reflective|Change
Price:£43.37

on 18 October 2013
I'm 5'3" and find it difficult to get full length running trousers that are not too long. I usually end up cutting and sewing or having them bunch up around the ankles. These are the perfect length for me and they are so comfortable - I think a second pair may be on order as I love them so much! They sit comfortably around the waist and the crotch area fits perfectly without giving that awful camel toe look like some tights can do. I'm usually a size small for Under Armour capris and these are true to size, a small fits perfectly - I'm a UK size 8-10. Love these, would highly recommend.
on 7 December 2013
Really comfortable running leggings. No irritating seams or zips like a lot of running trousers. They are snug but have a nice stretch so are not too tight.

I'm 5'6 size 10 and the small were perfect.
on 17 February 2013
Ordered these for my Daugter who is 5ft2 and slim after struggling to find walking gear for Ten Tors. These are brilliant good fit but still room to grow. Extremly comfortable, fabric is really nice. Quick drying. Yes i would recommend this product
on 1 August 2013
Brought for my daughter when she did her Duke of Edinburgh 3 day trek. The leggings wear great and they were easy to wash afterwards too. Would recommend.
on 11 October 2013
Excellent quality and very comfortable; I'm 5.8" and UK size 8; I got these in small size and they fit well. Quick dispatch and delivery as well.
on 3 February 2014
Bought these for cycling and running in winter. Great for both. Good fit, and useful zipped pocket for key.
All around good buy.
on 12 January 2014
Just right for my daughter's outdoor PE lessons in the cold. She found them stylish and well-fitting: thumbs up from a teenager!