on 29 September 2011
I bought this for the upcoming Scottish winter... Not that cold yet, but I can tell you this material really does keep you reasonably warm, definitely wicks moisture (nice way of saying Sweat!) away from your skin & it does seem to evaporate.

I will definitely be investing in more Under Armour... Cold Gear, compression & Heat Gear.
on 3 August 2012
Item fits perfectly. I used this in a Tough Mudder during the fall. Slogged through untold amounts of mud and icy water. Even after getting completely submerged in water it would begin to warm up as soon as I got moving again. I can't think of a tougher wear test than running through an obstacle course built through rivers, swamps and bogs. When I got done I just hosed off the mud and it was ready to go. Couldn't find a single spot that looked damaged or worn by the event. 5 stars for warmth and durability! Well worth the cost!
on 21 February 2011
Used this over twenty times now. Washed quite a few times as well. All holding up.
Sleeves seem a bit longer that I would have liked but that's better than to short.
on 18 January 2013
Fits perfect and just what to expected from under armour.... Would recommend this and any product from these ... I already have loads
on 26 November 2015