Customer reviews

on 11 January 2014
Bought these tights thinking I would pay a bit extra for quality and that's exactly what I got so comfortable and warm, definitely worth the investment.
on 20 November 2012
Last year on the golf course the cold weather made my bones even feel cold. I usually tee off at first light so not a lot of warmth outside at all. However I wear my U A cold gear top and now the bottoms too. Brilliant. Nice and warm, very comfortable. Muscles are not stiff as the blood flow is good. Less chance of a bad swing. No cold bones this year. Nice one U A.
on 3 January 2014
This is a really good pair of leggings. I use it under my golf trouser and since it is tight (not too much) it gives a kind of warm second-skin fit/feeling. They keeps my legs warm and fresh at the same time. Excellent.
on 15 November 2013
Great design for this leggings, comfortable to wear, unlike one pair I bought in the shops with zippers...
They keep the body temperature while my son is on the field
on 21 September 2013
I gave the star rating of five because this item is very warm as I work outdoors 24 seven in the winter .
on 31 December 2013
Hubby played golf in them and said they made a big difference. They were a Good fit and very well made!
on 5 October 2014
Good fit, usual Under Armour quality, quick delivery, ready for working in the winter weather.
on 25 October 2014
Excellent quality. Good compression achieved. Correct sizing is essential.
on 6 January 2016
Larger in waste but good in leg - this is a great product at great price
on 15 November 2014