Customer reviews

on 20 January 2014
This item (Under Armour New EU Charged Cotton SS Men's T-Shirt) arrived in good-quality and on-time. The t-shirt is well fitted and I am glad I decided to go for the medium instead of the large as this t-shift is well-fitting and has that slight compressed feel which is ideal when working out or when going for a run. Very comfortable and helps keep you dry and sweat free when working out or running which is very good for a cotton t-shirt. Would recommend and would buy again in the near future!
on 21 January 2014
Bought this for my son. It is slightly thicker than I expected but he is happy with it. Doesn't fit too snug and allows room for movement in the gym. Washes well.
on 14 August 2014
I used this for a tougudder expecting to throw it away. Was very hard wearing, got soaked several times and caked in mud. Came out the washing machine like new. Drys very fast! Even when the weathers not hot. Also feels cool when hot and sweaty. Must have in my opinion I wear these for mountain biking, gym and snowboarding too. Started wearing them a year ago and now I wouldn't buy anything else.
on 8 January 2014
Christmas present for my son who loved this T-Shirt, very comfortable material, appears very well made, nice and bright colour, good fit.
on 30 January 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband at Christmas. The shirt is light and fits well. Used for the gym.
on 7 July 2013
Well yes it's just a T-shirt but one of the best I have bought, I work abroad and my cloths get boiled and tumble dried 3 times a week and the shirt always cones back looking good a fitting well. Love the stretch factor of it emencely...
on 24 July 2013
Excellent for walkers, climbers and any other outdoor activists. unfortunately I ordered it as a casual loose t-shirt, and not as an undershirt, so its a bit tight/well fitting for casual wear. Well made though.
on 12 September 2013
Purchased this for my Husband, he's been wearing the Armour shirts all summer to keep cooler, this one slightly different as its a cotton one, but still nice & comfy to wear. these wash well and are great value.
on 11 August 2013
I just love these t-shirts, the material & fit is great & recommend these to anyone hardwearing to and I buy new ones every time
on 12 August 2013
Good quality product at a good price. Excellent service too. Nothing more to add - I' merely trying to fulfil my word quota now!