on 19 October 2014
Comfortable. nice to wear/run in. Dry quickly. True to size.
on 27 April 2014
These are a great fit around the leg but I do have to adjust the waist as I am running as they start to fall down. Not to the point of embarrassment but they just don't feel as snug when you have been running for a while. Good value though. No idea if they aid recovery. I haven't noticed any difference when wearing them but I never suffered pre wearing armour leggings and I probably don't run far enough to really test them.
on 4 December 2013
These are great especially in the winter months.
I loved my old under armour leggings but these are a lot smoother in feel.
Although I bought a large in size (I'm a Uk size 8-10) Medium probably would be better as they slip down a little, although I don't like my clothes skin tight, if you do, go smaller again.
on 15 April 2014
These offer good compression for the price. They're also totally opaque, which many running tights aren't. There's no drawstring in the waist, but they stay up perfectly which I was impressed by. Probably best for winter wear as they're quite warm.
on 21 October 2014
I purchased these leggings in a large as I am a UK 14 they felt comfortable but when I went running in them they kept falling down! I did read the other reviews but should have taken more notice.
on 18 September 2014
Great fit but....they don't stay up! There's no draw string just wide waistband, so I find myself pulling them up all the time. And that's only hiking with the dog, haven't used them running yet!
on 2 May 2014
These leggings are very much what I wanted for exercising - comfortable and above all, not see-through!! The only slight problem, as I believe others have mentioned previously, is that the sizing is a little out, hence the four star rating. I ordered large but should have gone medium (usual size 14) - maybe that was me being over cautious but I do have to spend a fair bit of time pulling these leggings up, and I've bought large ones in the past with no problems (different make). On the whole, these are excellent quality and I have even used them with long tops for a night out 'wet-look' leggings.... So versatile too if you cover the logo!!
on 26 September 2015
Nice and black - opaque!! So you don't have to worry about any kind of see-through problems. Nice and tight without being too tight.
A thing to note though - these are made for running in hot weather, i.e. the purpose of the material is to keep you cool, rather than to keep you warm. I primarily got these as an underarmour for snowboarding and they are fine for this, but only on a "hot" day. On a cold day on the mountains, they are just not warm enough as they are not made for keeping you warm. I always find the heatgear vs coldgear confusing and not clear enough on the descriptions here on Amazon, therefore the 4 stars rather than 5.
They do work well to wear as leggings under long tops or oversized sweaters though as the logo is right at the top and therefore not visible under long tops. They are also very fast drying so great to wear when it's raining.
on 11 November 2014
Nice and tight but at the same time comfortable. My only criticism would be that the knees have started to thin and wear out so probably only suited to compression during recovery, not during events or sports where you are on your knees (bootcamp)
on 18 September 2014
Love them! I search for them all the summer ;)) and in the and found them . Really nice , so light and cool. Great quality .