- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Under Armour UA Authentic Women's Shorts Tights black Size:XXL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UA increases compression Your performance will help you recover to you quicker and keeps you dry and light; odour-inhibiting; wide Winner Waitband; hidden pocket on rear waistband.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These Shorts with HeatGear ® fabric fits like a second layer of the skin.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved my old under armour leggings but these are a lot smoother in feel.
Although I bought a large in size (I'm a Uk size 8-10) Medium probably would be better as they slip down a little, although I don't like my clothes skin tight, if you do, go smaller again.
A thing to note though - these are made for running in hot weather, i.e. the purpose of the material is to keep you cool, rather than to keep you warm. I primarily got these as an underarmour for snowboarding and they are fine for this, but only on a "hot" day. On a cold day on the mountains, they are just not warm enough as they are not made for keeping you warm. I always find the heatgear vs coldgear confusing and not clear enough on the descriptions here on Amazon, therefore the 4 stars rather than 5.
They do work well to wear as leggings under long tops or oversized sweaters though as the logo is right at the top and therefore not visible under long tops. They are also very fast drying so great to wear when it's raining.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
beware, this is a great product but it is about a couple of sizes too big compared to our European ones. I am normally a size 10, and the small fits too large. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Roberta Bonometti
Lovely fit and it's nice sport ware I love it I feel really comfortable in it. I did get one size downPublished 12 months ago by sharon
Good fit and lovely material, however the seams become fuzzy from slight touches by e.g. gym bagPublished 12 months ago by Kristin Bouveng
Love these, they look great and your legs look amazing in them. Only thing is the fibres along the stitching started to fray after a few washes.Published 13 months ago by Adeline Chong