Customer reviews

on 28 June 2015
I grumbled at the price of this, in fact I'm still grumbling at the price of this, but it is an utterly indispensable part of my exercise kit.

I have thick, below shoulder length hair that just wont stay put. The genius ingredient in this hairband is the two lines of "grippy" ridges that weld it to your hair once on, combined with it's ever-so-slightly-tight size. Your scrunchy can fail, or hairband on your ponytail break (which often happens with me) midrun or midworkout and go wild and free down your back, BUT your hair will still remain out of your face as those grippy bits just hold everything flat. I ran a marathon with this on, and could still see.

The wicking fabric does mean that the band will get sweaty if you do. I'm not entire convinced it keeps all the sweat out of your eyes, but its not bad. It washes well (low temperatures only) and has not lost colour, shrunk or lost elasticity so far. If it was cheaper, I'd have several.
on 31 July 2014
Holds sweat very well. Kept it out of my eyes. Band still also felt light whilst holding the moisture. Washes well too. Good rubber grip so doesn't slide off whilst running or doing high cardio classes.
on 6 August 2014
Nice quality but the band itself is much wider than I expected (should have read specs properly), still nice for around the house but I' can't pull it off in public!