Size: L (LG)|Colour: yellow (751) - gelb (751)|Change
Price:£32.95 - £334.79

on 12 November 2014
Saw these at the price and thought I'd give them a go. Ordered large, but when it arrived and I took it out of the bag I thought that there was no way it was going to go anywhere near me!!
Tried it on, and it's fantastic. Superb fit, and the quality is very, very good.
So good in fact that I promptly ordered two more!
Shame the black ones are a bit dearer or else I would have ordered a couple of those as well.

Edit. Be careful when ordering. I was so pleased with my purchase that I went on to order another one (kids present for Christmas). Ordered the Royal Blue one but a different colour arrived, same as I already had. Was a little disappointed so contacted the seller (Lovell Rugby) who informed me that Amazon were using stock pictures of them and the colour that you order doesn't match the ones that they have in stock.
I love the product, but why do I want two tops exactly the same colour????
on 25 February 2016
I live in these! I go to the gym 3 times weekly and then do an outdoor run on one other day of the week. Every single run or gym, I wear one of these. They are great for wicking off the sweat as you work out and keeping you dry and cool. I bought this one specifically for the longer mock neck which stops my neck muscles getting pulled when running in colder weather. I absolutely cannot fault this product and will be buying more in the future. I wish I could give it 6 stars. Great seller and great service! Would fully recommend!
on 28 November 2012
Being an owner of 2 Under Armour ColdGear mocks, I was expecting much the same with this new one, however I've noticed a couple of tiny differences that improve the product massively. First, the rubber strip along the inside at the waist. It works perfectly in preventing the top riding up towards your stomach, which should keep you nice & snug. Also the inside of the top seems to be a kind of 'brushed' material, even more comfortable than the standard UA ColdGear mocks of a few years ago.

I've always worn a medium, however this one seems even tighter than usual... maybe says more about me than anything else!
on 1 February 2014
Must admit when I first tried this on I thought I needed a bigger size than large, definitely not used to these compression tops, still thought after a while & 2nd time wearing it that it's tighter under the arms than is comfortable but have to admit when I received another order I placed at the same time of an Under Armour fleece (also a large) I thought it was going to be too tight, but no it's OK! All I would say is if you're swithering between 2 sizes as I was, err on the side of caution & go for the bigger one!
Not really too sure with these how you would be able to tell if it was definitely too small? - Apart from maybe really uncomfortable under the arms? Still not got used to the feeling wearing it either, almost like having an ice pack strapped round you at times but have to admit despite the strange sensation it does keep the cold & wind out...
on 22 June 2016
Love Under armour stuff! in the winter i wear these tops all the time without fail. It allows me to stay warm yet not be too bulked up with layers so i can still swing the club as i would if i were just wearing a jumper. Plus you look proper buff when you put it on, even if you are a bit of a pie smasher!
on 4 March 2015
A product of real quality from a reputable company. I love this base layer, it fits perfectly to size so there is no need to worry about sizing, at least from my experience. I use it regularly for running and football (soccer) and have found it to be a very satisfactory experience, it displays impressive durability and moisture control. High grade material, very insulating, rubberized trim, perfect fit, comfortable and flexible - wonderful purchase.
on 10 April 2014
Playing football every Sunday for the past 20 years, it gets harder and harder each year when winter arrives. This top is the best thermal I've ever bought. I have always purchased the Nike Pro range, and as nice as they are Under Armour somehow are the brand to beat, they are more expensive than everyone else but you'll notice why when you feel/wear the quality of their clothing. I purchased shorts to match as well. Buy this if you need cold weather wear!
on 21 March 2014
If you're going to wear this under other stuff - and you are, aren't you? - then choose your size then shop around the available colours as some are much more pricey than others. If it's under stuff then it will be covered up and the colour is irrelevant, it seems to me.
The fit is good - it's compression-wear so it's gonna be tight. I'm a not-too-slim 180cm tall and 95kg with 106cm chest and a large is fine for me.
Stitching and finish looks good. Washing instructions say it can be tumble-dried - not sure I believe this.
It'll be good and warm as the inside is brushed and not the same as the shiny exterior. Looking forward to putting this through its paces.
on 16 January 2014
I came very close to ordering a size above my normal, but I'm glad I did not. I am a borderline medium/ large, ordered a large one of these tops and it is a very light compression fit, more of a slim fit (so loses one star). My advice would be to order your normal size.

That aside, the garment itself is high quality as you'd expect from UA. Its warm and keeps me comfortable during mountain biking in the cold and damp down to 0 degrees (when worn under a light shell jacket)

Recommended, but watch the sizing.
on 6 February 2016
Well made and finished as you would expect, flat seams so no chaffing.
The collar fits just below my beard line so it doesn't catch or snag on the stubble (prevents damage to the cloth too), well designed silicone strip on the lower hem which prevent the lower parts riding up.
Lovely and warm too