Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 July 2009
Remember when the word 'mission' meant living abroad? Perhaps that is still what it means in your church, rather than the biblical sense, which is intended for every unbeliever everywhere!

Reading this book helps us to understand how we have made the same mistake with the word 'worship'. We know that worship means more than simply the songs we sing at our Sunday meeting but somehow that doesn't impact our lives the way it should - reading this book helped me to regain my focus during times of sung congregational worship on a Sunday, as well as my general attitude in life!

Every Christian should be forced to understand the concepts in this book, particularly if they are involved in leading congregational worship or are involved in church leadership - honestly one of the best books I have ever read.