- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Panoma Press (8 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908746513
- ISBN-13: 978-1908746511
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 889,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Unbridled Success: How the secret lives of horses can impact your leadership, teamwork and communication skills Paperback – 8 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julia Felton is passionate about helping people transform so that they can be empowered to lead the life they desire. By unleashing their own powerful potential, individuals and teams can get into flow so that they can make more money and experience success without the stress. Her innovative coaching and development programmes for individuals, teams and organisations are committed to creating positive transformation and getting outstanding results through creating greater trust and flow. Julia is based in West Sussex.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You will finish the book feeling empowered and inspired, and I guarantee you will never look at a horse the same way again.
If you are in need of a new tool to get your business engagement changed for the better, you might just want to pick up this book and find Julia Felton quick
because she has an awesome system here that we could all learn a little from. Brilliant read!
workshops. Many thanks
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this book for our daughter who is a real horse lover and she found it an excellent read.Published on 19 Mar. 2014 by HowardBarker-Brown
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance