- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4202 KB
- Print Length: 321 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1489553207
- Publisher: Rebecca Shea Author LLC; 3 edition (23 July 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E4Y6ZZC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 99 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #168,058 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£12.16|
Save £9.09 (75%)
Unbreakable Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
worth the read. I was recommended this book by a friend and she never
falls to recommend the best.
This is the first book of Rebecca Shea that I have read and will definitely
be reading more.
There are some quite dramatic turn of events in the book that will pull at
your heart and make you feel the pain that you know the characters are
feeling. There is so much love and writing skill that has gone into this
story and Rebecca Shea makes you feel the emotions throughout the whole book.
A well-deserved 5 Stars and I look forward to reading the next book in
the unbreakable series.
I struggled with this. I think it was because we missed the relationship build up between Gabe and Jess. It just started with them getting together and I liked to "read" it happen. From there I just sort of lost interest.
That was until the incident around the 40% mark. And it was Gabe I felt sorry for most, with how she pushed him away when all he wanted to do was hold her and love her. You could see and feel his torment in his chapters and I felt his pain.
That being said, I have to say I liked Landon. He was a cocky bugger, but we got to read about the build up between him and Jess, which we missed at the beginning with Gabe, and I felt sorry for him too, near the end.
I have to admit, I'd love to read his story when it comes out.
The love between Jesse and Gabe is beautiful, practially raised together they share a bond that is so deep you ffel like they could get through anything.
Even knowing in advance that they would suffer a tragedy, this was not what i was expecting. This was a difficult subject matter to tackle but was done with amazing sensitvity. The aftermath, and the emotions of the characters and the different ways in which they delt with them had my heart breaking for them all. You will need lots of tissues if you read this book.
The introduction of Landon had me screaming at my kindle, no, you can never come back from this, what about Gabe. This is just one of several points in this book where you really think you know where it is headed but proves you wrong.
I love this book for many reasons.
1. Written in the first person form each main characters point of view, gives you the whole story without re-telling the story over and over.
2. It is so descriptive that it is really sets the scene, not always easy to do.
3. It's different because it's not a straight forward love story, but a story of how real love and devotion can overcome pain.
4. The characters have depth and likeability. Gabe is hot and loving without being sappy. Jesse is strong and independent, yet vulnerable.
5. You don't have to buy another 2 books to find out how the story ends.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews