- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: QUE; 01 edition (14 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789750732
- ISBN-13: 978-0789750730
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (27 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 133,749 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Unauthorized Guide to iPhone, iPad, and iPod Repair: A Diy Guide to Extending the Life of Your idevices! Paperback – 14 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Timothy L. Warner is an IT professional and technical trainer based in Nashville, TN. As Director of Technology for a progressive high school, he created and managed a self-servicing warranty repair shop for all Apple hardware used at the institution. Warner has been an Apple enthusiast and power user since the original Macintosh was released in 1984. He has worked in nearly every facet of IT, from systems administration and software architecture to technical writing and training.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect Book and I expect Amazon will bring more books like this. Also I appreciate the knowledge provide here in this book with pictures and diagrams.Thanks YouPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
very fast delivery and came as I was expecting. Happy purchase!Published 17 months ago by bishal singh rai