on 8 April 2012
Fast on delivery. Great tv unit it was tons better then i expected it to be. So easy to put together took me 15 mins. Looks fantastic once up and with the tv on. Well worth buying.
on 5 April 2017
Easy to assemble, a bit heavy to lift on your own. Only fault and this isn't this manufacturers fault is that I have a 49inch TV and this only just fits as the legs are right at the ends of the TV. So just make sure you do all your measurements correctly. I was very lucky it fits. Love the product though
on 31 March 2017
Nice TV/AVR unit. Took me around 15 minutes to assemble. 50" or bigger TV's will hang off either side but will still be safe to use. The middle support makes all the difference.
on 5 April 2017
This is a solid stand...it houses a 40" LCD TV, Virgin V6 box, Kodi box, DVD player and a soundbar with room to spare. Quality glass and feels totally stable...I'd recommend it
on 30 May 2017
love this , easy to put up and does look lovely for the price,-----------;0) very pleased .two little shrews missing on the show panel at back, but it was ok, every thing else very strong.
My sons heavy 42 inch tv went on this, and lots of room still .VERY GOOD FOR MONEY
on 23 June 2017
Arrived in a reasonable time and packed very well - took longer to unpack than put together which is a good thing being a glass table. Went together easily and compliments the TV and room well.
It did arrive a fair bit after the estimate but it arrived okay, seemed a bit flimsy at first but when together its not too bad. I've got a 32 inch tv and it works fine. Good product at this price point
on 24 July 2017
Beautiful table for our TV set, recommended!
on 18 May 2017
Lovely unit and will do us fine until we can afford the one we want. Going to be honest and say I don't think it's quite worth the money.
Was going to get the smaller 50" model but glad we didn't as our 50" barely just fits on it due to the legs being either side of the Tv, not a fault of the unit. Does look lovely and very easy to put together.
on 3 July 2017
This TV is lovely fits our 50" TV on fine, hubby found it really easy to put together and it came very quckly