Size: Medium|Colour: Black/Purple|Change

VINE VOICEon 24 March 2014
Size: X-Small|Colour: Black/Purple|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this Ultrasport Women's Running Tank Top for my wife who is a bit of a fitness fanatic. She has already worn it for a 7-mile run and a circuits class, and it's been great for both.

She's a size 6-8 so she normally wears an XS sports top, but often they are too short in the body for her liking and they ride up when she goes for a longer run. This top is actually really long in the body even in the smallest size, so she is really happy with that. Plus it's cut in a flattering way so she feels good wearing it! It was also really excellent at sweat-wicking, thanks to the quick-dry function. As far as she is concerned, it's probably the best all-round sports top she owns (and she has a lot of sportswear!).

It would be nice if it came in a more exciting colour as she tends to prefer brighter sports clothes, but at least in black it goes with all of her other brightly coloured shorts and leggings! This is a really great top, especially for the price, and she will be getting more of these in the future. Highly recommended.
on 7 August 2014
I bought this with the 3/4 length leggings from the same manufacturer. The leggings have a rubber tape around the bottom to prevent them from riding up your legs. I really wish that the top had the same. I have to pull it down every 3-4 minutes as it slowly rides up (I am rather 'hippy' so maybe that's a factor). I am a size 10-12 with 32FF chest and bought a 12; the fit is fine, a little on the big size in the width of the body. The length is excellent for me: right past my bottom when pulled down.
It feels good to wear: sweat doesn't linger on the skin and I am nice and cool in the material. The seams are lie flat so there is no rubbing.
The logo on the chest has started to peel off in the washing machine but when it's completely gone the top will look good again; there is no shadow under where the logo was.
on 20 May 2013
Really comfortable running top, the length of the top is good because you can pull it down.

I like the style of it too.
on 15 September 2013
Like this as nice and long in the body so good for the slightly larger lady who wants it to cover her hips and tum.
on 20 May 2014
This is a very comfortable, good quality running top. However I've found it annoyingly rides up if I don't tuck it in to my running tights/capris, hence only 3 stars. Still a god budget product, though, and I really like the style.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2016
Absolutely love this range. I bought the trousers and vest and love them so much I have just ordered the shorts and T-shirt. I am a size 10 and bought XS and it is the perfect fit. Lovely material and design.
on 4 December 2013
This is a great top. It's true to size and is perfect as a base layer as it does what it says on the tin, it wicks sweat away immediately.
on 20 March 2014
This is a very lightweight top that is okay for running in. Personally I prefer a thicker fabric that's more supportive - this is very flimsy (but that makes it good for running in heat). Check you're happy with the longer length before you buy it - I found it a bit odd that it was so long, and also found the sizing quite large. It's fine, but won't be replacing my Nike/Adidas kit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2013
This is exactly what I like about a running top, light but fits well and certainly dries quickly. Good service
on 9 December 2014
Sizing was out I'm 6-8 I ordered an xs (8) It's more like a 10-12. If it doesn't fit I don't wear it. Sadly there isn't much else to say about this shirt. Although I may end up while I'm pregnant.