Ultrasport Women's Trek 100 Outdoor Trekking Pants
|Price:||£27.99 - £50.99|
- Ideal for all outdoor and sports activities, not least thanks to the anti-mosquito and UV protection (UPF 30+)
- Water & wind resistant and breathable upper material
- Elastic waistband
- Width-adjustable leg cuff, zip-attached trouser legs
- Caution: the trousers fit slightly smaller, please note the size chart
Visit the Ultrasport Store
Explore the full range of Ultrasport equipment and clothing for fitness, running, cycling, skiing and more, all available in the Ultrasport Store. Shop now.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Ultrasport 2-in-1 Women's Trekking Trousers On Trail
with Quick-Dry-Function and UV protection (UPF 40+)
Women's multi-function zip-off trekking trousers: elasticated, with sun and mosquito protection, quick-drying. The straight cut trekking trousers offer high wear comfort thanks to its elastic outer material (94% polyamide, 6% elasthane). Unzipping the trouser legs turns the garment into shorts.
Two lateral slit pockets, two zip pockets at the front, plus two back pockets with Velcro closure offer plenty of space for everything you need to take with you. The hook closure on the elasticated waistband with belt loops ensures a secure fit, while elasticated cords in the leg hems allow individual width adjustment.
- Latest collection
- Classic straight cut
- Understated look
- Attractive front and back pocket
- Understated reflecting logo print
- Trendy zip tab with embossed logo
The outer material is windproof and waterproof, and highly breathable. An ideal companion for all your outdoor and sports activities.
- Very light-weight
- Anti-mosquito function
- UV protection
- Quick-dry feature
- Highly elastic, wind and waterproof, breathable upper material
- 6 pockets
- Elasticated waistband with belt loops and additional hook closure
- Width-adjustable leg cuffs
- Front pocket with reflecting logo print
- Hidden zip in the knee area
- Dirt-resistant colours
- Print inside the waistband (no scratchy label)
Textile UV protection UPF 40+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)
The ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) offers information about the UV protection factor of textiles. UPF is similar to the sun protection factor (SPF) stated for sun creams, and lets you know how much longer the wearer of UPF textiles or UPF protective clothing can remain in the sun without skin damage. Textiles made of special materials are ideal for UV protection, as they offer excellent protection against intensive UV radiation.
We have successfully produced ranges of products for sports and outdoor categories for many years. We distribute these products exclusively through Amazon under the brand name Ultrasport.
Discover more exclusive offers, great bargains, and product highlights--new each month in the Ultrasport product world.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These are designed for light summer's day, the material is that 'noisy' kind and I'd hoped them not to be so that's why they lose a star.
I'm a runner size 8, nine stone in weight and the size 8 on me is just about comfortable but I'd be concerned if I put on a few kilos on the waistline...hence losing the second star. The stretch ability just lets me away with it and no more.
The hem is a little wide for my liking, I'd prefer a narrower hem. These feel a little bell bottom, the pic suggests they would have been narrower, watch out for that.
All the pockets are good, the ability to roll these up and not need ironed is a bonus. The colour I got is good, like a grey mushroom, I didn't want the dark as black attracts the sun.
Delivered in reasonable enough time.
"These are lovely, lovely trousers! It's not often that one pair of trousers fulfils many roles in my life unless they are jeans, my usual universal wear-'em-for-everything garment. But jeans are frowned on (for good reason) for many outdoor pursuits, especially if they (or their wearer) is going to get wet."
Her verdict was that these trousers are wonderful:
• just smart enough to wear to town without looking as if you've forgotten your compass and water bottle
• light-weight enough to be cool in the heat, yet thick enough to keep the wind at bay
• stretchy enough to accommodate outdoor activities that involve stride and reach or curl and wriggle
• quick drying (great for hill and boat-based activities)
• lots of zip pockets (great for boat-based activities where you might fall overboard)
• seemingly impossible to crumple, they stay looking smart; you can stuff them into a case and wear them as soon as you get to your destination without looking as if you've slept in them
• and -- the real marvel -- they're factor 40+ UV-protecting (according to the label inside my pair), as well as mosquito repelling.
They have zip-off lower legs for people who wish half way up a mountain that they'd worn shorts and -- even better -- they've also got draw strings with toggles at the ankle, so if all you want to do is paddle across a stream, or push out a boat, you can pull the legs up to the knees and tie them there, do the wet bit, and then pull them back down again to protect against sun or wind.Read more ›
I wore them today for a walk to celebrate the Summer Solstice and found them really comfortable and stretchy which is helpful when you are trying to climb over a gate with barbed wire at the top. There are loads of pockets and the back pocket has velcro fastening. The colour is good too as it is fairly bland so most colours go with it. There are zips just underneath the knees which convert the trousers into hiking shorts. This is not something I would consider wearing in long grass because of ticks. I would however use them in my garden whilst cutting the grass or pruning and weeding etc.
It says they have a mosqito repellent in them which is handy as mosquitoes love me. I only wish they had nettle repellent too as I got stung through the fabric.
I'd recommend these trekking pants highly and they are smart enough to wear shopping too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My biggest criticism of these trousers is how thin the material is - considering they are waterproof and windproof they certainly don't do much to keep you insulated from the cold! Read morePublished 23 months ago by TogekissWings
About as expected, sturdy, comfortable apparently (according to the person wearing them) and just the thing for walking.Published 24 months ago by Stuart Burns