on 19 April 2017
I've charged it. The Green light is showing as constant. I've added MP3 files (also shows on my computer they've been added). I press play and a constant red light appears, then a beep then a quick green flash following by a few red flashing, which I believe it the player turning itself off? Cannot get anything to play even though they're mp3 files (one of which I purchased from Amazon a few moments ago). I bought this on a next day delivery as needed it for this evening but it just doesn't work. I've looked at the instructions and all I could find similar was ' If you turn on the player which is no any music files stored, it will turn power off automatically.' That wasn't my typo, that's how bad the instructions are and also I know they're MP3 files so don't understand why they're not playing? Not happy.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 June 2016
The mo3 player itself is good. Note it will only play MP3 format and nothing else. The headphones are ok once you get them on. I am yet to find headphones that will stay watertight without the ear pieces getting stuck in your ear.
on 26 March 2017
good little gizmo
on 8 October 2016
Only plays MP3's so I have to covert a lot of my podcasts. Easy to load - just drag and drop files. Waterproof. Reasonable sound quality. Very enjoyable to swim long distances and listen to podcasts or audiobooks. Already bought a second one as a gift.
on 7 September 2017
great for swimming, easy to use and a very good sound.
about 3 hours charge gives 8 hours playback time, very satisfied as have tried a few others that were not up to expectation.
on 16 June 2016
Easy to use and fit for purpose. Great quality sound and perfect for laps. Good clear beeps indicate when it's recognised an instruction.
on 16 January 2013
Bought this item arrived quickly but it did not work. when i connected it to my computer it said device not recognized. no driver support online to update it and it did not work with windows 7 or windows XP. returned for a refund
on 26 August 2015
I waited to review for a while as to give myself a chance to try it out at the pool. So far so good, my daughter tried it in the bath before I went swimming and loved it. The max volume is not booming but certainly loud enough unless you have severe ear problems. I didn't find the ear plugs too small at all and fit comfortably which some others have mentioned but I guess people have different ear shapes. I guess that is pot luck but you can buy some waterproof earplugs relatively cheap if this is a problem. The battery seems to last a good while and it is super easy to add songs too just drag on like a flash drive.
on 31 May 2014
Love it. Cheap, and works. Swimming so much nicer and less boring now. Great little product. Perfectly adequate for my needs.
on 30 August 2014
Great little thing .i swimming for longer now that I listen to my music.