on 1 October 2012
The Ultrasport Multirun 200 is a great little watch packed with many more features than anything else its competitors have to offer at this price. For that price though you get a cheap feeling plastic watch with instructions in German only. I'm not fluent in German and have emailed the company requesting English instructions. Watch this space. I also want to know to what depth the watch is waterproof. If it really is. If I am unable to ascertain these things I may return the item. On the plus side without instructions the watch is fairly easy to understand/work out. The heart rate monitor works and you can easily set it to beep if you are out of your target performance zone. There is a log for ascent/descent, max/min temp etc. And you can get recall on the previous HR info max, min, average for your workout. Plus other standard watch features. I like it but I don't love it. I like what it can do but I don't like the way it is presented in its cheap exterior which I'm concerned may break. I am trying to decide whether to return it and pay out for something more robust.
on 11 January 2013
Good product that does well what promises. I enjoy it a lot even if I had to replace it after 4 months for a display malfunctioning - but it comes with 2 year warranty. Excellent and professional feedback from Ultrasport customer service. Replacement done quickly. Remarkable quality-price ratio.
on 4 August 2014