Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Black/Victoriablue|Change

on 26 May 2013
The tights have a comfortable fit. The legs cover the knee adequately and do not move while you are running. They are easy to put on, and you can adjust the length very quickly. The tights have a quality finish, and are well worth the price I paid for them (I bought 2 pairs)
Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black/Victoriablue|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
great product keeps you at a comfortable temperature when used outdoors. Made form quick dry material which wicks moisture away from the skin for hihgher comfort levels. comes with a handy pocket at the rear for small items such as keys etc. has reflective strip for running in dark. good lenght and has stay inplace cuffs which grip skin so aviod the leggings riding up.
on 8 August 2013
Not as nice as my "Ronhills" but still very comfortable and a bargain at the price. Where did they save the money? "Elasticaly stuff" at the legs instead of the "rubbery stuff," and the material is not as high spec. However overall a very good pair of running tights for the money.
on 2 September 2014
I used these for my recent Sparta Run and they saved my knees a world of hurt! They didn't ride up over the knee at any stage during the race, they were quick to dry and I didn't over-heat. Best of all, they were still in one piece when i crossed the finish line, not even a scuff!
on 5 July 2014
After looking around I stumbled across these. For the price I felt that even if they didn't perform brilliantly the risk was low and it didn't really matter. As it happens they do perform very well. Fit is good (small works for me), I wear briefs/under armour and they don't ride up the leg. Good for running, boot camp and cycling (worn under cycling shorts). This notification had reminded me to buy a blue pair too. Get a pair.
on 28 October 2013
Very cheap, and yet perfectly good. Fit is good, comfortable for bootcamp workout and for sprinting. (am sure fine for longer distances too). Great for cycling. At this price you cannot complain. There ARE higher spec versions out there, but many are twice or three times the price.... Very satisfied and will buy more.
on 26 March 2014
Bought these for my 14 year old son who is seriously into running. It was his first pair, and they have been worn and washed constantly since we have had them. Will soon be getting another pair or two.
on 28 October 2013
These were good value and functional, they do exactly what I needed them to, comfortable and very quick drying and prevent that all important rubbing on long runs.
on 7 January 2014
Purchased for a Christmas present. Delivery was fast and efficient and product is great. They are comfy and do the job well.
on 29 December 2013
I could have spent a lot more for same quality, very happy. I recommend this product to every one .

See one answered question