on 17 February 2016
Used this for 3 weeks skiing since 2014 and found it light, comfortable and warm in cold conditions and well ventilated when the sun is out. However, I have to question the overall quality as now after just the 3 weeks use the adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet has fallen off so I am unable to adjust the sizing anymore and one of the chinstrap clips has snapped off. It has not had any large bumps or knocks that would cause such defects. This for what is stated as being a £150 helmet is unacceptable. Fortunately I didn't pay that so can't complain as has still worked out cheaper than hiring. It is rather a bulky looking helmet and makes your head look really large!
on 14 April 2014
Just used for a week on skiing holiday (where I witnessed a serious concussion, or worse, on a man not wearing a helmet!). Light and ventilated hardly noticed it was on. Seemed to me to be just as good from a safety viewpoint as other more expensive helmets.
on 20 January 2016
Use for 1 week skiing and ultimately found it comfortable and warm (although not too warm), there were a few issues I had with the product.

Sizing
Measured my head but the sizing came up very big on me. I ended up going for the small/medium although in other brands am a large size.

Look/feel/quality
The quality of the finish is no 100% perfect, it still have the slight feel of a reasonable cheap bike helmet. When I first tried on the helmet I noticed a loud rattling sound which I knew was going to drive me nuts! In the end I pin pointed this to two small metal bars which lock in the chin strap near the ears, the slot this go into is oversized and the metal bars rattle back and forth. I corrected this with some sellotape and cotton wool to pack the metal pieces in better. (not idea to be modifying a brand new product but it worked and got me out of the slopes)
on 1 February 2014
I was really pleased with this. The helmet looks great (those 'scratches' on the helmet ARE part of the design by the way!) and is a snug fit with the fur covering the ears. It also has a switch on the top which opens up vents which helps keep you cool if you need, which is really good to have.
on 27 February 2014
The hat arrived as per schedule, and I was very pleased with it. It was extremely comfortable. A perfect fit for my head, but not my dads, he's got a big head (in more ways than you think)!.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 December 2012
I bought this helmet for my husband for his ski lessons as I didn't like the thought of wearing a sweaty hire helmet. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a helmet but I didn't want to skimp on safety, so this helmet fits the bill perfectly.

The helmet looks good, it is really well made and surprisingly lightweight. It has a super soft fleecy lining which feels lovely, it has goggle rests and is easily adjustable.

I think this is a really reasonable helmet that will protect hubby's head whilst he falls over again and again!
on 12 January 2016
Ridiculous sizing - measured my head carefully - even had an expert skier with me - I measured 60.5 cm - Xlarge thus selected
product does not fit - extremely loose - Noway fit for purpose as a helmet to be loose
Measure inside of helmet with Knob on tightest setting 63 cm -68 cm with knob loose - How does anyone claim this is 58-63cm
e-mailled suppier direct on their website - no response
Advise if you need a helmet quick - go elsewhwer otherwise you'll end up disappointed
on 27 March 2014
First impressions was the helmet was on the large side. Still not convinced it's not that few mm's bigger than most but hey it does the job. Edge trimmings, especially around the peak look a little cheap. Overall though value for money, protected my head well with a couple of crunching falls I had ... I would definately recommend the helmet for the cost conscious and you wouldn't be disappointed
on 9 April 2015
This helmet was sold as suitable for head sizes 54-58cm, so with a 57cm head I assumed it would fit. Sadly this was not the case and even with the adjustable wheel on max it was still possible to push the helmet back off my head - the chin strap couldn't get any shorter but didn't really hold the helmet in place. Otherwise it was comfortable and I liked the removable inner fluffy lining!
on 28 January 2014
Very light, comfortable and warm but my only slight gripe (and this is often the case with safety helmets), I found it difficult to adjust the chin straps so it did feel just very slightly loose at times. Otherwise, I was rarely aware of having it on my head at all and loved not having to worry about a bobble hat possibly blowing off when skiing fast downhill in wind!