on 19 July 2012
My sons plastic sledge broke with the last lot of snow earlier in the year , so have been looking for a bargain, HOTUKDEALS highlighted this sledge to me, £18 each delivered.

They turned up with the usual Amazon delivery efficiency, packaging was a little weak, basically cardboard wrapped around the centre of the sledge, then put in a tough plastic bag. Luckily they arrived by courier with no damage.

Obviously as I ordered them in the summer have not had the oppotunity to test them yet, but have to say they are really well built and seem very solid. My kids are going to love these when the snow comes!!!

JC
on 1 November 2013
Bought this last winter, but missed the snow , grandchildren hoping for snow in 2013, so they can enjoy the fun.
Well made should stand up to the wear and tear from use by children.
on 15 April 2014
Good quality, very good postage. Lovely wood and looks more expensive than it is. I had to buy a rope for pulling. Only problem was when I bought it we haven't had a drop of snow, not one flake !!
2 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2013
This sledge looks great and feels like a quality product. It hasn't been tried yet but I'm sure the kids will love it next winter.
on 15 February 2014
This was chosen for its looks and design. Unfortunately there has been no snow since we ordered it. But here's hoping
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 5 March 2012
We've been lucky to get them just before snow.Quick delivery,came ealier than I've expected.
Could be made stronger on the metal bar where you put a rope to pull them. It seems to be a bit too weak and might break after longer usage.Still great thing to have,much better and easier to use than a plastic sledge and price is just unbitable!
5 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2012
This was a good purchase and although not as fast as the plastic ones, our daughter was really happy. I would recommend it for younger children as its not too fast.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 January 2012
ALL WE NEED NOW IS SOME SNOW, OUR GRANDSON WAS THRILLED WITH THIS SLED DELIVERY AND ORDERING THROUGH AMAZON WAS AS USUAL BRILLIANT, EASY AND RIGHT ON TIME. THANKYOU AMAZON.

See one answered question